Who we are
Our website address is: https://lab-growns.com.
When visitors post a comment on this site, the information displayed on the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string defining the browser, which helps to detect spam.
If you upload images to this site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the site can download and view arbitrary location data from images on the site.
What are cookies?
What cookies and for what purposes does the web interface use them?
The web interface uses session (temporary) cookies that are automatically deleted when you stop browsing the web interface. It also uses persistent cookies that remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
The cookies used by the web interface are as follows:
- First party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; they are essential cookies and performance cookies that we use for the conclusion and performance of the contract, based on our legitimate interest or on the basis of the above-mentioned consent. These cookies can be temporary or permanent;
- Necessary cookies – they allow you to navigate the web interface and use basic functions, they do not identify you in any way and are not personal data;
- performance cookies – used to analyse how the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data collected by these cookies is anonymous.
- Third-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a domain other than that of our website, even when you are on our website; these cookies allow us, with your consent, to analyse our website and to display tailored advertising for you; they are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- Functional cookies – used to personalise content by remembering login details, geolocation, etc.; they may be used to collect and process personal data
- Targeting and advertising cookies – used to serve targeted ads on and off the web interface; they may collect and process personal data. We may also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
Services used that work with cookies
The web interface uses Google Analytics and possibly other services provided by Google LLC (“Google”), Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook Inc. and Sklik provided by Seznam.cz, a.s. These services work with information obtained via cookies.
Google Analytics is used to obtain statistical information about your use of the web interface. The cookies obtained by this service expire depending on your browser settings, but after a maximum of 2 years or until they are manually removed by you.
Google Ads is used to identify you within Google’s advertising network and to retarget advertising (retargeting and remarketing). The cookies collected by this service expire after a maximum of 18 months, depending on your browser settings, or until they are manually removed by you.
The Facebook Pixel service is used to identify you within the Facebook Inc. advertising network and to retarget advertising (retargeting and remarketing). The cookies collected by this service expire after a maximum of 2 years, depending on your browser settings, or until they are manually deleted by you.
The Sklik.cz service is used to identify you within the Seznam.cz advertising network and to retarget advertising (retargeting and remarketing). The cookies obtained by this service expire depending on your browser settings after a maximum of 18 months or until they are manually removed by you.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data it receives from us and how to modify or disable the processing, you can find out this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners’ websites or apps.
How to set and, if necessary, refuse the processing of cookies
For instructions on how to properly set and manage the processing of cookies in your internet browser, please click here:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=cs
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies-dat-stranek?redirectlocale=cs&redirectslug=vymazani-cookies
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/cs/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited another website.
Who we share your information with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be provided in the password reset email.
How long we keep your data
If you post a comment, the comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. The data is retained for the purpose of automatically recognizing and approving all subsequent comments, rather than holding them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on this site (if they have the option), we also store the personal data they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have?
If you have an account on this website or have posted comments here, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove any personal data we hold about you. This option does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service which may be located offshore.
If you have additional questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.